Monday, February 23, 2009

Saving the World from Walmart.....one product at a time

For years my Mom has been buying hand lotion from Bath & Body Works. I absolutely love that stuff! I always cuddle up to her and try to lick it off of her paws (hands). Well everything was fine until my Mom and Dad decided to make budget cuts around here (I am down to one new tennis ball a month). My Mom ran out of her wonderful lotion and bought some cheap imitation junk from Wal-Mart. I just couldn’t stand it, the smell just wasn’t right and I won’t even go into the taste test results. (It's not even good enough for the neighbor's cat). She must be getting older because she forgot to close the bathroom door one morning when she went out to work in the workshop. I jumped up onto the counter (I am really good at it). I spied the imitation lotion and decided that I needed to get rid of it! It took a long time, but I managed to pump almost all of the lotion out onto the counter before my Mom came back in the house for lunch. She was pretty mad for the rest of the day, but the great news is that I still got a treat that night and she is back to buying the good lotion!

P.S. Don't get me wrong - Walmart does have some good stuff (their tennis balls are to die for)!!

No comments:

Post a Comment