Thursday, February 19, 2009

Introducing Beetle Bailey

My name is Beetle Bailey, a Shih-tzu with an attitude. Nothing is better in a Dog's life than getting into trouble during the day and watching as your parents forget what happened later that night as they hand over the treats. I would do anything for a treat, except become friends with the neighbor's cat. I hate the neighbor's cat. That jerk gets to run around the neighborhood all day long while I watch from the upstairs window. I know he is out there taunting me, but there isn't anything I can do about it. Because I don't work I have to keep myself busy so I spend a lot of time dreaming up ways to drive my Mom crazy. She says that she won't cut me off from the treat jar if I repent, start a blog, and write about my antics. My brother and sister never get into trouble, but my mommy says I am the bane of her existance. I think that means I am her favorite!!

2 comments:

  1. Oh Beetle Bailey-what a smart puppy you are to have your own blog! I look forward to hearing about all the mischief you get into!

    ReplyDelete