Thursday, February 19, 2009

Product Review - Hand Stamped Dog Tags

I can't believe my Mom is shamelessly using me to advertise her products. She better give me an extra treat for this! I know that I am not supposed to run away, but every once in a while something really exciting happens - the gas meter guy forgets to latch the gate. I just LOVE to chase the neighbor's cat. The problem is that I always chase him really far away and then I forget how to get back (funny how the cat always makes it home). Someone nice always picks me up, calls the number on my tag and then my mommy comes and gets me. Always remember to put your tag on when getting dressed in the morning, but more importantly if you ever run away and get caught ALWAYS remember to act scared and shake really hard so that you get a treat! http://www.laurennicolegifts.com/hastsipetta.html

No comments:

Post a Comment